A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active Controlled, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of RPC1063 Administered Orally To Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanimod (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUNBEAM
- Sponsors Celgene International SARL; Receptos
- 22 May 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, based on the data from this and a phase III RADIANCE trial (profile 247332), the company anticipates filing a new drug application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration by the end of 2017.
- 11 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria (end date: 12 Dec 2016).
- 28 Apr 2017 Study design of RADIANCE and SUNBEAM studies presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.