A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active Controlled, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of RPC1063 Administered Orally To Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanimod (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUNBEAM
- Sponsors Celgene International SARL; Receptos
- 28 Oct 2017 Results assessing brain volume loss at 1 and 2 year from two phase III trials (SUNBEAM and RADIANCE) presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 28 Oct 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, pooled analysis of SUNBEAM and RADIANCE trials was presented at MSParis2017- 7th Joint ECTRIMS-ACTRIMS Meeting.
- 28 Oct 2017 Results from pre-specified pooled analysis of this and the RADIANCE trial presented in a Celgene Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History