A Controlled, Randomized, Two-arm, Open-label, Assessor-blinded, Multicenter Study of Intrathecal Idursulfase-IT Administered in Conjunction With Elaprase in Pediatric Patients With Hunter Syndrome and Early Cognitive Impairment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idursulfase (Primary) ; Idursulfase (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders; Mucopolysaccharidosis II
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIM-IT
- Sponsors Shire
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 01 Nov 2016 According to Shire media release, topline data readout is expected in Q4 2017.