Follow-up Protocol to the Double-Blind Parts A and B of the Phase II Opsona Study OPN305-102 (A Three-Part, Multi-Centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Sequential Adaptive, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of OPN-305, a Humanised Monoclonal Antibody that Blocks Toll-Like Receptor 2, in Renal Transplant Patients at High Risk of Delayed Graft Function)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPN 305 (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Opsona Therapeutics
- 18 Nov 2016 This trial was completed in Germany (end date: 2016-06-06), according to European Clinical Trial Database.
- 24 Sep 2016 This trial has been completed in Austria (Enda date:2016-06-06) according to European Clinical Trial Database.
- 22 Sep 2016 This trial has been completed in Netherlands according to European Clinical Trial Database.