A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of Two Adalimumab Dosing Regimens in Chinese Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease and Elevated High-Sensitivity C-reactive Protein
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.