Synagis® Liquid 50mg, 100mg for Intramuscular Injection Special Investigation in Immunocompromised Children With Synagis®
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palivizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 11 Sep 2017 Results assessing the safety and effectiveness of palivizumab for the prevention of serious lower respiratory tract infection caused by RSV in participants 24 months of age and under, were published in the Pediatric Drugs.
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.