A 24-week, Open-label, Parallel-group, Interventional Phase IV Study Comparing Tobramycin Inhalation Powder (TIP) Administered Once Daily Continuously Versus TIP Administered BID in 28 Day on / 28 Day Off Cycles for the Treatment of Pulmonary Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Dec 2013 New trial record