BGOG-cx1/ENGOT-cx1: Randomized Double-blind Phase II Study Comparing 3-weekly Carboplatin + Paclitaxel With or Without Concomitant and Maintenance Nintedanib (NINTEDANIB) in Advanced or Recurrent Cervical Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 22 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.