Investigation of potential drug-drug interactions between faldaprevir and immunosuppressants (Cyclosporine and Tacrolimus) in healthy male and female subjects (Open-label, Fixed-sequence Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, Faldaprevir Alone and Faldaprevir in Combination With Deleobuvir arm groups were removed; number of patient changed from 64 to 32; and the primary end point C12ss was replaced with AUCt,ss.