Investigation of Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Oral Semaglutide (NNC0113-0217) in Subjects With Mild, Moderate and Severe Degrees of Hepatic Impairment Compared to Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Semaglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 15 Sep 2017 Results assessing pharmacokinetics and tolerability of oral semaglutide in subjects with impaired hepatic function compared to subjects with normal hepatic function, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 13 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 04 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.