A Phase IIB Pilot Study to Confirm the Feasibility and Tolerability of a Modified Dosage Regimen of AMG0001 in Subjects With Critical Limb Ischemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beperminogene perplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral ischaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AnGes MG
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 25 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.