A Randomized, Prospective, Phase II Study to Determine the Efficacy of Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) Given in Combination With PANVAC[TM] Versus BCG Given Alone in Adults With High Grade Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) Who Failed at Least 1 Induction Course of BCG
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CV 301 (Primary) ; BCG
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 May 2017 Results (n=16) presented at the 112th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association