A Randomized, Single Blind, Dose Escalation, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of Repeat Doses of GSK2878175 in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2878175 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.