Sequential Administration of 5-azacytidine (AZA) and Donor Lymphocyte Infusion (DLI) for Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) in Relapse After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated