Sequential Administration of 5-azacytidine (AZA) and Donor Lymphocyte Infusion (DLI) for Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) in Relapse After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 1 Oct 2021.