A Phase I/II Trial of Enzalutamide Plus the Glucocorticoid Receptor Antagonist Mifepristone for Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Mifepristone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.