Easypod Connect: A Regional, Multicentre, Observational Study to Evaluate Adherence and Long Term Outcomes of Therapy in Paediatric Subjects Using "Easypod" Electromechanical Device for Growth Hormone Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Somatropin (Primary)
- Indications Growth disorders; Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECOS UAE
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 20 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.