Protocol 331-13-002: An Exploratory, Multicenter, Open-label, Flexible-dose Trial of Brexpiprazole (OPC-34712) as an Adjunctive Treatment in Adults With Major Depressive Disorder and Anxiety Symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 20 Sep 2016 Results from this and other two open label studies ( profiles 239811 and 240179), presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 31 Mar 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2015 The results of this trial will be presented at the American Psychiatric Association annual meeting, according to an Otsuka and Lundbeck media release.