A Phase III Double-blind, Randomised, Parallel Group Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of FP-1201-lyo (Recombinant Human Interferon Beta-1a) and Placebo in the Treatment of Patients with Moderate or Severe Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Adult respiratory distress syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTEREST
- Sponsors Faron Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2017 According to a Faron Pharmaceuticals media release, on 4 May 2017, the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) has recommended to Faron that the trial should continue as planned with no changes, consistent with the recommendation received from IDMC as a result of three previous meetings.