Multicenter open-label study to evaluate efficacy of gadobutrol-enhanced cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (CMRI) for detection of significant coronary artery disease (CAD) in subjects with known or suspected CAD by a blinded image analysis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gadobutrol (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Acronyms GadaCAD 1
- Sponsors Bayer
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 31 Jul 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated