Multicenter open-label study to evaluate efficacy of gadobutrol-enhanced cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (CMRI) for detection of significant coronary artery disease (CAD) in subjects with known or suspected CAD by a blinded image analysis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gadobutrol (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Acronyms GadaCAD 1
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 31 Jul 2017.