A Randomized Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Cetuximab in Metastatic Penile Carcinoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Ifosfamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Penile cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PENILANE
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.