A Phase 1b/2 Open-label Study of IMU-131 HER2/Neu Peptide Vaccine Plus Cisplatin and Either 5-Fluorouracil or Capecitabine Chemotherapy in Patients With HER2/Neu Overexpressing Metastatic or Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Stomach or Gastroesophageal Junction
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMU 131 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Imugene
- 31 Aug 2017 According to an Imugene media release, the company has commenced first patient dosing this study. Patients are currently being enrolled at eight key cancer hospital sites in Asia, including Hong Kong, Thailand and Taiwan.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated