An Open-Label Study To Evaluate The Safety and Tolerability Of A Novel LPA1 Receptor Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Ligand [11C]BMT-136088 And To Assess Receptor Occupancy In Human Lung Following Oral Administration Of BMS-986020 In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986020 (Primary) ; Carbon-11-BMT 136088 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to CliniclTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Feb 2015.