An Open-label, Multicentre, Phase IIIb Study With Intravenous Administration of Pertuzumab, Subcutaneous Trastuzumab, and a Taxane in Patients With HER2-positive Metastatic Breast Cancer (SAPPHIRE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms SAPPHIRE
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Oct 2016 Time frame of primary endpoint has been changed from Up to 24 months to Baseline up to 36 months.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.