A Phase II Study of CPX-351 for Treatment of AML or Higher Risk MDS Relapsed or Refractory to Prior Therapy With Hypomethylating (HMA) Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.