A Phase I Open-Label, Multi-Center Trial With Randomization to Dose to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Topical Ocular PAN-90806 in Patients With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PAN 90806 (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PanOptica
- 14 Oct 2016 Results published in a PanOptoca media release.
- 14 Oct 2016 Results presented during the 2016 Retina Subspecialty Day at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Annual Meeting 2016, according to a PanOptica media release.
- 27 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.