Phase III Study of Palbociclib (PD-0332991) in Combination With Endocrine Therapy (Exemestane or Fulvestrant) Versus Chemotherapy (Capecitabine) in Hormonal Receptor (HR) Positive/HER2 Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC) Patients With Resistance to Non-steroidal Aromatase Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL
- 05 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Ireland.
- 06 May 2017 This trial has been suspended in Ireland.
- 26 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.