A pilot study to assess efficacy of prolonged-Release oral fampridine on ambulation and visual function in Neuromyelitis Optica
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fampridine (Primary)
- Indications Neuromyelitis optica
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 26 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2015 to 4 Mar 2015 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network
- 26 Mar 2015 Accrual to date is 125% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.