Interventional, Open-label Study Investigating the Absolute Bioavailability of Lu AE58054 After Multiple Oral Dosing and a Single Radio-labelled Intravenous Micro-dose as Well as the Contribution of Cytochrome P450 2D6 to the Exposure of Lu AE58054 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Idalopirdine (Primary) ; Idalopirdine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 12 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 20 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Mar 2014.
- 20 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.