A Prospective, Observational Study to Assess Pain Relief After 4 Botulinum Toxin Type A (BoNT-A) Injection Cycles in Patients With Post-stroke Lower Limb Spasticity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELIEF
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.