A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Topical Thrombin (Human) Grifols as an Adjunct to Hemostasis During Vascular, Hepatic, Soft Tissue, and Spinal Open Surgeries
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thrombin (Primary)
- Indications Surgical blood loss
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grifols
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.