A Phase Ib/IIa multicentric study to determine the safety and efficacy of a combination of anti-CD3 & anti-CD7 ricin A immunotoxins (T-Guard) for the treatment of steroid-resistant acute Graft-versus-Host Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD3-ricin chain A conjugate/anti-CD7-ricin chain A conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xenikos
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Dec 2016 This trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 2016-11-03), according to European Clinical Trials database record.