A Phase 1, Randomized, Observer Blinded, Placebo Controlled, Single Center, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of 3 Vaccinations With Shigella Sonnei Vaccine (1790GAHB) Administered Intramuscularly in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Shigella sonnei vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Shigella infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 20 Jun 2016 Treatment arms changed from 10 to 6.
- 05 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.