A Phase I/II, Open-label, Dose-escalating, Sequential-cohort Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Bioactivity of a Single Intravitreal Injection of DE-120 Injectable Solution for the Treatment of Late Stage Exudative Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DE 120 (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Santen Incorporated
- 12 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov.