A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Ascending Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic Effects of N91115 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cavosonstat (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SNO2
- Sponsors N30 Pharma; Nivalis Therapeutics
- 17 Mar 2015 Secondary outcome of PK has been moved to primary outcomes; so study focus changed to AR plus PK as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 03 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by N30 Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Jan 2015 Treatment table changed. A treatment arm with 500 mg N91115 for 14 days has been added to the treatment table as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.