A Phase Ib/II Clinical Study of BBI608 in Combination With Standard Chemotherapies in Adult Patients With Advanced Gastrointestinal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Napabucasin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Regorafenib
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Liver cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 30 Jun 2017 Results from arms combining napabucasin with FOLFIRI with or without bevacizumab presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) 19th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer, according to a Boston Biomedical media release.
- 30 Jun 2017 Results from arms combining napabucasin with FOLFIRI with or without bevacizumab published in a Boston Biomedical media release.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=82) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History