An Exploratory, Multicenter, Open-label, Flexible-dose Trial of Brexpiprazole (OPC 34712) as an Adjunctive Treatment in Active Adults, 18 to 30 Years Old, With Major Depressive Disorder Who Are in a School or Work Environment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 20 Sep 2016 Results from this and other two open label studies ( profiles 240013 and 239811), presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Sep 2015 Primary endpoint (MADRS Total Score change from baseline to Week 12 [ Time Frame: Week 12 ] has been met as per results presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- 01 Sep 2015 Results presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology