A Phase 1b, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Tucatinib (ONT-380) Combined With Capecitabine and Trastuzumab, Alone and in Combination in HER2+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tucatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Triplet
- Sponsors Cascadian Therapeutics
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 05 Jan 2017 Updated results presented at the 2016 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), according to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History