An Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-450/Ritonavir/ABT-267 (ABT-450/r/ABT-267) Co-administered With Ribavirin (RBV) for 12 or 16 Weeks in Treatment-Naive and Treatment-Experienced Japanese Adults With Genotype 2 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection With and Without Compensated Cirrhosis (GIFT-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GIFT II
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 13 Oct 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.