Multicenter Pilot Phase III Clinical Trial of JDP-205 iv Injection for the Treatment of Acute Urticaria Associated With an Acute Allergic Reaction.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetirizine (Primary) ; Diphenhydramine
- Indications Hypersensitivity; Urticaria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ETTAU-02
- Sponsors JDP Therapeutics
- 08 Jan 2015 Top-line results published in JDP Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Jan 2015 Primary endpoint (Reduction in Acute Urticaria symptom score) has been met, according to a JDP Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a JDP Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History