An Open-label, Non-Randomized, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Safety and Effects of Autologous Adipose-Derived Stromal Cells Injected Intravitreal in Dry Macular Degeneration
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Adipose-derived autologous stem cell therapy Bioheart (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors U.S. Stem Cell
- 15 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2014 New trial record