A three arm randomized, open-label Phase II study of radium-223 dichloride 50 kBq/kg (55 kBq/kg after implementation of NIST update) versus 80 kBq/kg (88 kBq/kg after implementation of NIST update), and versus 50 kBq/kg (55 kBq/kg after implementation of NIST update) in an extended dosing schedule in subjects with castration-resistant prostate cancer metastatic to the bone
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 16 Aug 2017 The study has been suspended in Spain and Sweden.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 27 Jul 2018.
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.