A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Two Doses of Subcutaneous LBR-101 With Placebo for the Preventive Treatment of High Frequency Episodic Migraine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Labrys Biologics; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 11 Jun 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis assessing efficacy of two doses of subcutaneous fremanezumab, presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society.
- 30 Sep 2015 According to a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were published in The Lancet Neurology.
- 30 Sep 2015 Results published in a Teva Pharmaceuticals media release.