Randomized Phase IV Trial to Compare Cetuximab With Concomitant Radiation Therapy With Concomitant Mitomycin-C and 5-Fluorouracil With Radiation Therapy for Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinomas of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Mitomycin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MITOCET
- 24 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.