A phase II trial to evaluate the anti-psoriatic efficacy and tolerability of tazarotene in a gel formulation in patients with mild to moderate nail psoriasis - parallel group comparison
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tazarotene (Primary)
- Indications Psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Almirall Hermal GmbH
- 09 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2014 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health - NCT02235480).
- 09 Jan 2014 New trial record