A PHASE III, PROSPECTIVE, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL-GROUP, MULTICENTER STUDY OF L GLUTAMINE THERAPY FOR SICKLE CELL ANEMIA AND SICKLE β0-THALASSEMIA
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glutamine (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Emmaus Medical
- 28 Nov 2017 According to an Emmaus Life Sciences medis release, data will be presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 07 Jul 2017 According to a Food and Drug Administration media release, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Endari (L-glutamine oral powder) for patients age five years and older with sickle cell disease to reduce severe complications associated with the blood disorder.
- 24 May 2017 According to anEmmaus Life Sciences media release, the Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) voted 10 to 3 that the overall Benefit-Risk profile of L-glutamine [Endari; Emmaus Life Sciences] for the treatment of sickle cell disease (SCD) is favorable. The FDA has set a PDUFA target action date for July 7, 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History