A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, 2-arm, Parallel-group, 26-week, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Canagliflozin in the Treatment of Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin and Sitagliptin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jun 2016 Results of a post-hoc analysis published in a Janssen media release.
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.