A Placebo Controlled Single Centre Double Blind Randomised Trial to Investigate the Efficacy of Rifaximin Versus Placebo in Improving Systemic Inflammation and Neutrophil Malfunction in Patients With Cirrhosis and Chronic Hepatic Encephalopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic encephalopathy; Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 44% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.