A Study to Evaluate the Effect of GSK1265744 150mg Administered Orally Every 12h x 3 Doses on Cardiac Conduction as Assessed by 12-lead Electrocardiogram Compared to Placebo and a Single Oral Dose of Moxifloxacin
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of this study, published in the Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
- 21 Sep 2015 Results presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy
- 13 Jun 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.