Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Phase III Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 2 Different Doses of IgPro20 (Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin) for the Treatment of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) - the PATH Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATH
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a CSL Behring media release, results were published in The Lancet Neurology.
- 09 Nov 2017 Results presened in a CSL Behring Media Release.
- 14 Sep 2017 According to a CSL Behring media release, based on the data from the PATH and PRIMA trials, the US FDA has approved Privigen [Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human), 10% Liquid] for the treatment of adults with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) to improve neuromuscular disability.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History